Veneers in Louisville, KY
Porcelain veneers are a modern, revolutionary dental solution to improve the color, shape and look of your front teeth. There are many temporary solutions out there which provide little to no result, or need to be repaired frequently. Porcelain veneers are different because they produce a dramatically white, beautiful smile that is permanent. Your dentist at Watkins Family Dental in Louisville, KY wants to tell you the facts about porcelain veneers and why they are the state of the art way to improve your smile.
The Versatility of Veneers
Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile treatments available to fix many esthetic issues with your front teeth. They can restore your smile to greatness by fixing front teeth that are:
- Damaged or broken from injuries, accidents or trauma
- Cracked, chipped or unevenly worn from aging and other factors
- Overlapped or rotated due to genetics and other factors
- Spaced or gapped apart or improperly aligned
- Heavily stained or discolored from coffee, smoking or medications
Why Do Patient's Choose Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are an investment in your smile that will pay many dividends. These are just some of the reasons why people choose porcelain veneers:
- Porcelain veneers are natural-looking. They have a translucent quality that reflects light just like your natural teeth.
- They look delicate and beautiful, but they are durable and strong, and will last for many years.
- They are stain resistant, remaining sparkling white. They are the perfect choice for smokers and coffee drinkers who still want a white, beautiful smile.
- Porcelain veneer treatment is conservative, because very little of precious tooth structure is removed to place the veneers.
Most porcelain veneer treatments require three appointments, the first to treatment plan your new smile, next to prepare your teeth, and the last appointment to cement your new porcelain veneers in place.
Porcelain veneers can correct many major cosmetic issues with your smile, easily and quickly. They are the go-to dental treatment to create a celebrity-perfect smile.